Express analysis of tax risks
Express analysis of tax risks allows assessing the entity’s legal environment, its financial and tax accounting within THE SHORTEST TIME-FRAME and with MINIMUM COSTS.
Express analysis of tax risks is particularly effective in the following situations:
- When solving problems of optimization of the entity's activities;
- If the entity is not able to have conducted a full scope audit (because of timing, price or other reasons);
- In the run-up to the inspection of the entity by the state controlling bodies;
- When changing management, the chief accountant.
Based on the results of works carried out a written report is prepared. It contains:
- assessment of the general level of the entity’s accounting;
- identified deviations and recommendations on their elimination.
The works are performed by certified auditors and tax advisors, experienced lawyers who are capable to identify and assess existing tax risks within a short time-frame.
Period of work performance is at least 3 days or longer (depends on the entity's size)
This service allows you to obtain reliable information about the actual state of affairs in the entity as quickly as possible and, as a result, to reduce tax risks in a timely manner.